Financing a just transition requires understanding of sector- and country specific circumstances, innovative solutions as well as buy-in at the highest political level. At the same time global financial regulations, standards and norms need to be aligned with just and green transition requirements.
- Aki Kachi (NewClimate Institute, Germany)
- Mihir Swarup Sharma (ORF, India), Arjan De Haan (IDRC, Canada)
- Daniela Gabor (UWE Bristol – via FJJ/FEPS) tbc
- Suranjali Tandon (National Institute of Public Finance and Policy- India via FJJ/FEPS) tbc
- Fabby Tumiwa (IESR, Indonesia), tbc
The event started at 11h30 local time / 10h30 CET.